Remarkable for its lightness and cutting power the Metabo KGS 216 M miter saw is always an option to consider, as it is a quality product at an affordable price.
We analyzed its features and advantages over other miter saws on the market.
Metabo KGS 216 M Miter Saw Features
The Metabo KGS 216 M is not only affordable, but it is also packed with unique features:
- A lightweight not exceeding 13.5 Kg
- Quick and precise adjustment of the angles, through the locking points
- Laser to set the cutting point.
- Expansion of the platform, gradually extendable, and removable to place long panels or slats.
- Tungsten saw, with 24 teeth, perfect for cutting all types of wood.
- Fast chip extraction through the chip collecting funnel
- Tiltable head to the left, with an additional angular area, to be able to make undercuts.
Advantages of the Metabo KGS216M Single Bevel Sliding Miter Saw
Acquiring this machine is to get a high-end product at the lowest price, being all advantages:
- Lightweight: With a total weight of 798 grams, (13.5 Kg) it is one of the lightest mitre saws on the market. This allows it to be moved with just one hand wherever you want. It is also easy to transport thanks to its comfortable carrying handles.
- Resistant: The design of the Metabo KGS 216 M is not only robust but also made of die-cast aluminum. This makes it a machine with exceptional strength, capable of withstanding the most demanding situations.
- Clean and easy to keep in excellent conditions: With this miter, you have to forget about cleaning. Thanks to its vacuum system, the sawdust chips are absorbed as soon as they are cut. The parts are always kept in perfect condition.
- Adaptability: It is a tool that easily adapts to each person’s style. The quick adjustment of the angles is easy to use, counting on a laser to indicate the place of cut, widening of the table to work with larger pieces, such as slats or panels and a working light LED, to illuminate the place of cut.
- Very Safe: It is a safe tool, it has a mechanism to lock the saw when not in use (which makes it safer), in addition, it has a device to fix the tool from above or from the front so it does not move while working.
Get Your Hands on a Metabo KGS 216 M with an Incredible Deal!
Don’t miss the opportunity to get your hands on this incredible machine. It is designed to cut all kinds of materials, from wood to harder pieces, such as aluminum. But for this, you have to change the blade.
The Metabo KGS 216 M saw can reach up to 5000 rpm, allowing you to make a fast cut with just a little movement of the miter head. If the workpiece is too large, simply extend the miter arm and a smooth and straight cut can be made.
Apart from the laser, it has a small LED light that illuminates the point where the cut will be made. This allows you to work even if there is little light in the room. It is connected to electric power with an extended cord, which gives plenty of room to work. In the event of a power failure, Metabo has installed a safety system in which the saw stops in a few seconds to avoid a possible accident.
It allows making 45º cuts off pieces of 205×36 mm and 90º cuts of pieces of 305×65 mm.
How Does the Metabo KGS216M Work?
A KGS 216 M is a tool for high quality DIY tasks with the greatest power you can think of.
Once assembled, you have to take into account that in order to change the cutting angle or the arm extension, you have to remove some parts, fastened with a small butterfly, and then replace them. This allows the parts to be fixed more securely and prevents an unpleasant accident from occurring.
When using the saw extension to cut wide pieces, the return to its initial position is quite smooth, with just a small pull to make the cut. The off and on buttons are at the top. Changing the cutting angle is easy, thanks to the strip at the bottom of the table.
Its Weak Points
While the Metabo KGS 216M can be considered a perfect tool, it has a few small drawbacks to keep in mind:
- Cutting Limitations: Although it is easy to cut into large pieces, this tool cannot cut those that have large dimensions because of the small capacity of the machine.
- Laser must be turned on every time: Once the machine is connected, the laser light does not turn on by default. This has to be turned on, pressing the button, each time you want to use it.
- Saw Blade Change: To cut some harder materials, the saw must be changed to a more powerful one. But this should be to work at 5000 rpm.
Metabo KGS 216 M Reviews
Those who bought this miter have made their opinions clear on Amazon: it is the perfect tool to work both professionally and independently.
Easy to use, a great quality-price match and ready to work from the first day it arrives home (Metabo KGS 216 M). A very quiet tool compared to other competitor’s (generating noise just when cutting aluminum). The cutting of the saw is precise thanks to its laser, and the cutting power is spectacular.
You can get your hands on what is Metabo’s 2019 best miter on Amazon at an exceptional price. You’ll get it in a few days at home!