The Makita LS1019L is powered by a 15 AMP connection, with a large cutting capacity up to 6-5/8” and the best precise bevels cuts of 0-48° left and right at the time of working – that’s Makita’s LS1019L! A miter to work anywhere, guaranteed. A product with a price that matches its quality.
Discover the features and benefits of this incredible miter saw with our extensive analysis that we have prepared for you. Go ahead!
Makita LS1019L Features
These are the features of the Makita LS1019L Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw that will interest you the most:
- Miters 0-60° left and right
- Bevels 0-48° left and right
- Powerful vacuum system for chips in the bag
- A big base to work on
- Safety switch to prevent accidental start-up
- 72.8 pounds
- 3,200 RPM at idle speed
- 10″ x 5/8″ 60T Micro-Polished Miter Saw Blade
- Double sliding guide with automatic return
Advantages of the Makita LS1019L Miter Saw
We have covered some of the features, so now let’s talk about the advantages offered by this fantastic high-end machinery:
- A lightweight machine: At 72.8 lbs, its weight does not pose a problem when it comes to moving it. It is a standard weight, and even quite light for its size. Ideal for the construction site or for garage work.
- Double tilt: While most mowers allow only one tilt of the disc to the left, this miter has double tilt. To the left, it tilts up to 48º while to the right it tilts up to 48º.
- High cutting capacity: The blade can rotate at an idle speed of 3200 rpm, cutting different types of materials in seconds. The maximum miter cutting capacity is 12″.
- Precise cutting: Thanks to its built-in laser, it allows an easy vision of the cutting line, thus avoiding possible errors when having to cut pieces with millimetric precision.
- Resistant structure: It is important that the structure of the miter is resistant, and it has been designed with the best materials in the world. This avoids damage from blows or accidental falls and protects it from malformations or dents.
- Very safe: No need to worry about someone accidentally activating the machine. It has a security system that completely blocks the disk.
Shop this Makita Miter Saw at The Best Price
If you want to buy the Makita LS1019L miter you’d better hurry up. It’s so good that they run out very fast! With a 10″ saw blade and laser, the Makita LS1019L miter saw is a new way of working combining capacity, precision and efficiency of dust collection in a compacted size.
It’s ideal for fine woodworking, carpentry, general construction, and more. The blade of the HM saw allows you to work with wood, PVC and some parts a little harder, such as aluminum.
Although it is a tool that weighs 72.8 lbs, thanks to its large work table it is easy to pick up to move from one place to another in the room.
The Best Makita Miter to Work With
Having a Makita LS1019L miter saw means you will have a tool to work with for years. Once assembled, it is very easy to use.
It has two modification guides for the cuts. One at the base of the table and one right in the disc area. It allows you to decide if you want a left inclination up to 0-48° or a right inclination up to 0-48°.
The saw includes a dust bag so there is no need to worry about the generation of sawdust or dust that may penetrate into the machinery because it is quickly absorbed by the suction system.
Cutting with this miter is very safe because just above the saw has a small handle with which to manipulate the saw, allowing you to move it from front to back and lower it. At no time are your hands in contact with the saw.
To fix the piece to be cut to the machine, there is a small sergeant that keeps it firmly on the work table. So you hardly have to worry about holding it with your hands while working.
It is an “almost perfect” tool, but it still has some small problems that can be a headache for some.
- The perfect 45º cuts cost a little: Those who do not have much practice when handling a miter to make 45º cuts may have problems and find that the cut remains at 44.8º or 44.9º.
- It is necessary to manipulate it a little for straight cuts: The telescopic slides are a little deviated from the disc, so to make a straight cut, you have to manipulate them a little.
- Precise laser: Although the laser you have is quite precise, it should be noted that it does not exactly mark the exact point of the cut, with a margin of error of a few millimeters.
Makita LS1019L – Sliding Compound Miter Saw Review
Despite these “slight” errors, it is a perfect tool to work at a professional and home level. Everyone who has bought this miter is very satisfied with everything it has to offer, especially with the ability to cut into different grades.
On Amazon, it is one of the best-rated miters of 2019, appreciated for its cutting capacity, the quality of the materials of the machine and its great power. Would you like to get this miter saw on offer? We make it very easy for you to buy it at the best price!
#1 Problem & Fix
This is what is considered the principal problem and fix with Makita’s new line of miter saws.