The Bosch GCM12SD miter saw: Are you willing to pay whatever it takes to get one of the best miters saw on the market? That’s fine, but you won’t have to go bankrupt to get a high-quality product at an affordable price. Do you know why?
Because we have one of the best models on the market, the Professional GCM12SD miter saw from BOSCH, with the best price you will find on the net. You must get hold of it now!
Bosch GCM12SD Miter Saw Features
Are you one of those who pay a lot of attention to the features of a product to know if it’s really worth it? Then take a good look at the technical data of this miter!
- Patented Axial Glide System
- Expanded Cutting Capacity
- 1 Touch Lock/Unlock to Slide Fence
- 3800 RPM, 3 hp (MAX)
- 15 AMP MOTOR
- Soft Trigger Handle
- Clear Lower Guard
- Upfront Bevel Lock
- Combination Dust Chute & Vacuum Adapter
- Corded-electric Power Source
- Voltage: 120 volts
- +45º of cutting capacity
Bosch GCM12SD Miter Saw Anatomy
Bosch GCM12SD Compound Glide Miter Saw Advantages
It’s good to know what the advantages of your new miter saw are, don’t you think? There are plenty of them! You won’t worry about the price after knowing them!
- Large cutting capacity: Up to 14 inches for crosscuts and six and a half inches for molding, so whether you are cutting base, crown molding, dimensional lumber or 4x4s, its expanded capacity means more work in less time with single cut precision.
- Axial glide: A new way of crosscut, bevel, and miter, the axial glide is an ingenious improvement that offers significant advantages over conventional miter saws.
- Upfront Bevel Controls: Situated at the front in the saw, it eliminates the annoying reach to the back of the saw and provides quick and easy bevel adjustments, simply lift the bevel lock lever and tilt the head to set the right bevel, it is just that simple.
- Improved Dust Control: The problem with using this type of tool is that it makes a lot of dust, and then cleaning it is a real headache. But… this miter saw has two points for dust extraction! That allows a clean and healthy job!
- Great Cutting Power: The saw can deliver as much as 3,800 rpm, allowing not only to cut pieces of wood but also aluminum in a matter of seconds.
- Electrical Cable Connection: Do not worry about how much the battery has left since it works with an electrical cord!
- Slightly Quieter: It is just a little quieter than other models launched by the brand, with a level of up to 112 dB.
- Great Safety System: No chance of accidents if children enter the garage because it features a locking system. This locking system is also good when the saw has to be replaced.
So What are Their Downsides?
Although it is a model of very good quality, it has not escaped from having some disadvantages. But don’t let this throw you back!
- Everything Included: It does not have a parts list and instruction manual although well explained, It is very technical and can cause some problems to those who are not used to assemble this type of equipment.
- Cable Length: It is true that the cable is quite long, but also delimited. If you’re working on a construction site, you’ll have to be pretty close to a power supply in order to get there.
- Weight: The Bosch GCM12SD miter saw is slightly heavy with a total weight of 88 Lbs, I also was provided with a T4B mobile gravity-lift miter saw stand from Bosh. One note about miter saws and weight – usually they get more lightweight when using fewer metal, reducing durability and function, so I don’t complain over the weight. When the 12″ miter saw was mounted on the T4B it was like a dream that you could carry everywhere.
Bosch T4B Gravity Miter Saw Stand
I used to work with a construction company that focuses on remodeling and repair. This means that we are typically only on a job site for up to 3 days. The easy portability of our equipment is a necessity – and we must accommodate them all in a 14-foot cage trailer. One of the reasons I like about the Bosch T4B is how compact it is when it is collapsed. I have seen folks put an extension ladder over a pair of sawmills in order to make a stand. Not only is it so heavy and requires so much time to set it up, but it is also far from being compact.
Bosch GCM12SD Miter Saw Parts
Don’t Miss the Opportunity to Get This Miter at the Best Price!
What do you think about everything we’ve told you about this miter saw? It’s a fantastic piece, isn’t it? Although it’s mainly designed for professional use, anyone who dedicates themselves to DIY as a pure hobby has been very satisfied with it.
Why don’t you get one Bosch GCM12SD, too? When you start using it, you’ll understand why everyone considers it as their first choice before cheaper ones! Sometimes it’s better to pay a little more for higher quality! Although, with the offer we have for it you will save a lot!
Technical Specifications – Manual
Bosch GCM12SD Reviews
Those who have used it have been very satisfied with this machine, having more than 4-star ratings on Amazon.
Users not only value the simplicity of its use, but also the quality of the machine. Manufactured with first quality materials to be resistant.
Are you interested in one of the best Bosch models? Because we have the best deal on Bosch GCM12SD Miter Saw from Amazon.
This combined saw and stand are very stable and easier to move in backyards due to the bigger wheels of the Bosch T4B stand. When you arrive at the place where you are going to work, all you need to do is pull-on the handle & tilt the support onto you. It only takes about 30 seconds for the miter saw to go from rolling to being ready to work. You are saving time, which saves money. which saves money. Some jobs don’t need wheels. Whether you’re settling in at your home or a long-term place of work, cool, just go ahead and use them. If you are a constantly moving contractor, I would not even mind.
Bosch’s T48 Gravity Miter Saw Stand is a huge add-on to Bosch’s GCM12SD 12″ Axial sliding miter saw and I would advise you that you buy them all together. The saved time and frustration is more than worth it. After all, said, the high performance and features of the Bosch GCM12SD miter saw and T48 stand combination are truly professional. The transformer style stands out from its competition as well as being a strongly functional design by the Bosch team. I sincerely recommend Bosch GCM12SD for all professional construction, remodeling, DIY and general repair.